To educate means to learn. Gaining knowledge is important to learn new things or improve already existing skills. There are two ways of learning viz classroom learning or traditional learning and online learning. Web-based learning is individualized learning. All you require is an electronic gadget such as a laptop, tablet or smartphone and the internet. There exist some eLearning apps which provide online education to students with all the required study materials such as textbooks, notes, worksheets, etc. For example, students looking for details of a topic such as Eutrophication can just type as it is in the google search box and the downloadable files of solutions, worksheets, notes will appear in the results.
- Sessions are engaged with exciting 3D animations, colorful pictures, and in-air productions to help students in visual learning. It is the most effective way of learning.
- Saves money as well as time because traveling to a physical place like the classroom is not required. There is no need to travel to a physical place like university or school to educate yourself. Therefore, this saves your money as well as time. Also, you do not have to take the travel stress.
- They get access to online content from anywhere and at any time because all they need to have is a charged smartphone, laptop or tablet, and the internet.
- Every student’s grasping capacity and speed varies and so, students can take classes at their own pace online.
- Deforestation to some extent is controlled, air and noise pollution also reduce as online learning is a paperless way of learning.
- Assignments, chapter-wise practice tests, worksheets, sample papers, etc. are available online to help you prepare for the exam. Students can also take up mock test online for self-assessment.
There are many learning Apps which help you with online courses like BYJU’S which is India’s largest k-12 learning App. BYJU’S provides study materials online for subjects like Physics, Mathematics, Biology, and Chemistry on its website. If you are looking for a topic like Quantum Numbers, you have to just type it as it is and you will get results in no time.
For a better understanding of concepts in various subjects, students can subscribe to BYJU’S YouTube channel and check out the video lessons.