MHTCET Application Form: MHTCET Application Form can be filled at the official website for the exam scheduled in May, 2018. Notification followed by opening of Application window at the official website is released starting from the first week of April 2018. The completely filled Application Form are accepted only after payment of INR 800 against application fee.
MHTCET is scheduled every year in the last week of May 2018. MHTCET Admit Card for the successfully registered candidates is released at the official website from the third week of May. The exam is conducted for admission in various courses offered by various colleges accepting scores of MHTCET.
MHTCET Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Remittance||March 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2018|
|Exam Date||May 2018|
|MHT CET 2017 Result Date||June 2018|
|Display of Merit List||June 2018|
Candidate appearing for MHTCET must clear the mentioned eligibility to be able to appear for the scheduled exam. The eligibility for the candidates to appear in the exam is listed below.
- Minimum qualification: Class XII
- Minimum Marks: 60%
- Mandatory subject in the qualifying exam: Mathematics
- Minimum qualification: Class XII
- Minimum Marks: 50%
How to Apply for MHTCET?
As mentioned earlier, candidates can apply for the exam either through Online mode only. MHTCET authorities encourage candidates to submit online application as it is smooth, efficient and faster method than the offline mode. Here’s how you can apply for the examination through Online mode.
New User Registration
- Go to the official website.
- Click on New Registration
- Enter your official email id and contact number. The contact details mentioned should be accurate and used frequently by the candidates as all the communication between the authorities and the candidates will be made through the mentioned contacts.
- Upon registering your email id and contact number successfully, the system will auto-generate you a unique registration number and communicate it to you at you registered email id and contact number.
- Login Using the received unique registration number and password
- Enter the details required. The details are demanded by the authorities to create a profile of the candidate for MHTCET. The candidates will be asked to provide certain details such as Personal Information, Academic History, Contact details and other miscellaneous information that are considered important for MHTCET exam
Uploading of Photograph
Candidate must attach their recent passport size colored photograph along with a scanned signature during their MHTCET Registration. Here are the points that must be kept in mind while attaching you recent colored photo and scanned signature.
- MHTCET Photo Size: 10 Kb to 100 Kb
- MHTCET Photograph Background: White
- Details on MHTCET Photo: Photograph having a white background with clearly mentioned name of the candidate along with the date of taking photograph, must be used.
- Photograph Date: Photo must be taken on or after Jan 01, 2018.
- Note: Photograph should not have cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed if used regularly.
- MHTCET signature image size: 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- MHTCET right-hand index finger impression size: 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- Image Format: JPG only
- Signature Background: White
- Signature Style: The Signature should be done with a running hand
Payment of Application Fees
Application Forms of the candidates can only be accepted by the authorities only after successful payment of Application Fees i.e. INR 800. Candidates should make their payment through Offline or online mode via Bank Challan or Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit Card. You can contact the authorities at the following address for any query regarding Payment.
Technical Education, 3, Mahapalika Marg,Opp. Metro Cinema
Mumbai – 400 001
Contact No:(022) 22617969
Email-id: [email protected]
Details Asked in MHTCET Application Form
The candidates applying for MHTCET must know all the details that can be required while filling MHTCET Application Form. In addition to the details mentioned below, candidates are also given option to choose preferred exam center from the list of available choices. The candidates will have to provide the information mentioned below
|Personal Information||Academic Information||Contact Details|
|Name, Domicile||Class X Marks||Email ID|
|Guardian’s Name||Class XII Marks||Contact Number|
|Date of Birth||Graduation Marks||Alternate Contact Number|
|Sex Category||Class X and XII Board||Permanent Address|
|Medical History||Graduating University||Correspondence Address|
MHTCET Hall Ticket
MHTCET e-hall ticket is released post submission of Application. Candidates have to book the schedule through online test booking system. Here’s how you can download your MHTCET Hall Ticket
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, “MHTCET Hall Ticket”
- Enter MHTCET Registration Number
- Enter MHTCET Password
- Verify all the details in the Admit Card
- Download and save MHTCET Admit Card
Candidates should provide the application username and online test booking password to download their MHTCET hall ticket. Copy of the e-hall ticket will also be mailed to the applicants at their registered official mail id. In case of any discrepancy in MHTCET admit card, it should be immediately communicated at [email protected]
At least 2 print copies of the e-hall ticket on A4 size paper should be carried along at the exam center. MHTCET 2017 hall ticket should be preserved and produced at the time of admission process.
Candidates are required to report at the MHTCET test center with 2 copies of admit card along with one photocopy of MHTCET application form and photo identity card (Passport/Driving License/EC Voter ID card/IT PAN card or School/College photo-bearing ID card).