With exams the stress is inevitable especially for students who are preparing for tough entrance exams like JEE (Joint Entrance Examination). As the competition has become cut-throat so has the level of exams. Cracking these tough exams need a tougher preparation. If you clear JEE, you can be sure of a bright future. There are numerous of coaching centers that assure good ranking in such exams with the course and faculty they provide but no one promises a stress free preparation.
Here are few tips that will help anyone to prepare for JEE without stress:
- Knowledge of the exam: First and foremost is having complete knowledge of the exam you are preparing for. As for JEE you need to know that there are two parts of the paper. First is JEE Mains and the part 2 is JEE Advanced.
- JEE Mains has 90 multiple questions commonly known as MCQs and the duration of the exam is three hours. The paper is divided into three separate sections of Physics, Chemistry and Math comprising of 30 questions each.
- JEE Advanced: The paper covers the same subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Math but is differently from the mains in its structure. The advanced paper has two papers with three hour duration for each paper. Paper 1 has 10 multiple choice questions in each section and Paper 2 has eight multiple choice questions. One is only eligible for JEE Advanced who has already cleared JEE mains.
- Know the syllabus: This is very important as you need to get thorough with the syllabus that is coming in the exams. Both JEE mains and JEE advanced cover the same subjects of physics, chemistry and Math but the difficulty level is different in both. Prepare the subjects thoroughly to clear the exams. Also remember to keep jee main application form pdf.
- Reference books and Mock tests: To prepare effectively for JEE Mains and JEE advanced one must go through a self test after preparation. For this task you can refer to mock test papers and past years test papers that are easily available online as well in the market. Try to be selective of what is important and what is not. Mock tests are freely available on the official website of the JEE website. It is always good to fetch information from the host itself, so referring to JEE website for any queries is the best way to prepare yourself.
- Keep yourself updated: Only preparing will not do, you must be aware of all the important dates, changes or revision the exam may declare. Referring to the official JEE website for information on forms, exam dates, last date of form submission and JEE Mains syllabus etc. will help you in being completely and correctly informed about every little details about of JEE Mains and Advanced.
- Strength and weakness: Once you have prepared yourself and testified your score through mock tests, you will be able to know your strengths and weaknesses. For instance by doing a mock test you will be able to know which topic or subjects needs more preparation and which one has become strong enough to crack every question. Similarly, you will also be able to judge yourself against the time you consume to solve each section as time is very crucial when preparing for JEE. These mock tests will be your JEE Advanced rank predictor before the actual exam.
These are few tips that will help any student to prepare for JEE exam without any stress. These are fundamentals to help you gain a good score in both JEE Mains and advanced and assurance to a bright future.