When a homeowner makes his mind to list his home, so as to sell it, he seeks, some combination of highest possible/ available price, shortest period of time (to achieve objectives), and a minimum number of issues or problems. Mostly, individuals prioritize one of these over the other, but regardless, one often enhances his marketing and selling opportunities, when his house is staged professionally. Let’s have a look at the 6 key advantages to staging a house for sale.
- Curb appeal: Staging is also done on the exterior of the house and not only on the interiors. Making the first impression as a positive impression is worthwhile. Address and enhance the curb appeal. There are many ways to accomplish that. Place a painting on the entrance or decorate a flower bed. If the buyer isn’t impressed, he would turn his back on you and once you lose your buyer, you have lost the battle.
- First impressions: It is often said that first impression is the last impression, hence you get only one chance to make an optimistic first impression. The first thing that a buyer notices after he enters the main door is there shouldn’t be any mess, distractions or any false smell. See if you need to get any area freshly painted so as to ensure that the first look of the buyer is indeed a positive and a flattering one.
- Shows what could be: Many potential buyers, lack the ability to visualize what might be and this is one of the many challenges. Mostly they get hung up about a particular colour, or piece of furniture, fixture, etc. It is the responsibility of the professional staging to actually take care of that. In some case, a professional stager will be able to use all or most of your existing furniture, while at other times, might suggest using staging furniture. Make sure you enquire about all the benefits from the stager.
- Move right – in: A potential buyer feels like moving is the right step when the house has been professionally and properly staged for him.
- Enhances moods: Apt surroundings intend to make potential buyers stay a little longer, and take a longer look! If a buyer feels good about a house, he starts to dream living there!
- Buyer envisions living there: The best scenario is for a potential buyer to feel so amazing, and welcome that he actually wishes to make the home, his own!
Discuss staging with your professional real estate agent, and interview stagers so that you are clear with your home needs! It is normally the best investment a homeowner makes.
As your professional realtor Ray Smiley’s mission is to dedicate himself to making the process of buying or selling your home as easy and satisfying as possible, he will at all times respect the needs of each and every client he is commissioned to work for. He will remain honest and forthright and will place your best interest in the highest regard throughout the process of your transaction. He will endeavour to be a more effective realtor for his clients, he will strive for excellence at all times. In order to avail the service, contact ‘Home for sale in Ottawa’. You may call on 613.818.1819 or log on to [email protected]