What you learn in the React JS training:
- Understand the React single-page application and its differences from conventional frameworks for web development
- Write code using features of ES6 language and develop applications using React 16
- Learn about and use single direction data flow of React, the React Router, about Redux Saga, large Redux libraries and more
- Create middleware with Redux Saga
- How to use and create presentational components using styled-components
- Take advantage of React components like immutable.js library, Redux tools for debugging, and Redux using Enzyme, Sinon and Jest
- Implement server-side SEO rendering with reduced load times
- Use webpack bundler features like lazy loading, code splitting, tree shaking, and hot module replacement
- Cloud deployment of React applications
- The React ecosystem, third-party library sources and more
Both your hardware and knowledge have certain prequalifications for this course. They are
PC software needed:
Google Chrome or such modern browsers with editors like the JS editor, VS editor for coding etc. with an OS configuration for Windows Ubuntu/ Mac
By being proficient in React JS concepts and the React library you can build SPA applications. All enterprises focus on ROI and you can provide them with better applications with rapid access, low maintenance costs and less developmental costs thereby increasing productivity, efficiency, and ROI
About the React JS training course:
The React training courses with Zeolearn.com are reliable partners in quality courses where you benefit from
- 24 hours of certified instructor delivered online training where you learn to build robust internet applications using Redux, React JS, and Flux
- Inculcate the concepts, principles, techniques and industry tricks from industry drawn certified faculty and mentors
- You will under mentorship implement the technology in live/new projects as your project work in web applications
- Continuous support even after course completion from trainers to ensure problem resolution in implementation of projects
- The fee includes international course materials that serve as quick reference guides, access to code and libraries and online support on an on-going basis
How You Will Benefit:
The React training course completion certificates are valued and accepted across the industry as an endorsement of your practical skills, theoretical knowledge, and proficiency in React JS.
The scope for persons who are able to work as team players in a communicative and collaborative environment is facing high demand for such technical expertise.
Payouts are good and demand for professionals outstrips the supply.
Most enterprises, large corporations like Google, Amazon, and Microsoft have gone the Agile way and invest in Lean practices on the Scrum principles. This course is a good foothold in that environment. Start today since technology is always in a state of flux. So, why wait? Upgrade with Zeolearn.com!